Why To Visit Iligan The City Of Majestic WaterFalls
Last month we just visited Iligan The City Of Water Falls with my partner who eager to visit the city again. We have few reasons why we visit Iligan again. I think our last visit in the City of Water Falls was 2009 for our falls hopping together with our friends.
Reasons why we visits:
- We would like to try the double deck bus. (Actually it looks like a double deck bus but it is not. They are only adding few more steps inside the bus from the driver seat to elevate the passenger seats .)
- To Meet the Iligan Bloggers, which this group will be the host of the up coming Mindanao Bloggers Summit 5 on October 29 and 30, 2011. ( Yes, after almost 2 hours of travel we arrived at the Iligan bus terminal.We picked up by one of their member/officer at the terminal then we went to their headquarters and meet the other Iligan Bloggers.)
- To try their another new adventure in life, their zip line. ( After our lunch at Jacko’s Restaurant we went to our main destination, the Nature Park which owned by National Power Corporation (NPC) where the Maria Cristina Falls is located and which we will try the zip line.
The entrance fee is at Php 35 for adults and Php 25 for students. I was so amazed when I saw that the place was change and developed. They have already the mini zoo where in you can see, Ostrich, Crocodiles, Butterflies at their Orchid garden house, monkey and ducks. Aside on the mini zoo you are surrounded by the green and big trees which it can helps you to relax.
After exploring the mini zoo we are now our way to the top where in you can see the Maria Cristina Falls and also the area where in we will try the zip line. All zip lines that we’ve been try I think this is the cheaper, we only pay 250 pesos each. The zip line has four phases.
- The first phase, you will be passing at the middle of the big trees (just like you are in the middle of the jungle).
- Second phase, your view for this phase is facing the Maria Cristina falls where in you can take nice and good photos. Nice to take photos for this phase.
- Third phase, your view for this zip line is also nice. At your right side you can see the Maria Cristina Falls and to your left side the green and big trees and you are a crossing the river.
- Fourth phase, This is the most exciting part of the zip line. You are a crossing the river and you can do a free style stunt if you want.
For safety: Yes, their gear and equipment are safe. Here are some photos that we took during our adventure in the City of Majestic Water Falls. So if you have time try to visit again Iligan City and try their new adventure park. This Maria Cristina is one of the tourist spots in Iligan city.
FYI: If you have enough adrenaline then try the Asia’s Longest Dual Cable Zip Line at adventure park Dahilayan.